When choosing to play a Barbarian in Diablo 3 the most important thing to remember is to be patient. Just like in D2 there are a lot of mobs that give melee classes a ton of trouble. Always make sure you have a idea of what gear your want on your D3 Barb before playing them. Here are a few tips I think everyone will enjoy that I’ve picked up thus far.
• All resistance is a MUST when hitting inferno difficulty. Always make sure your looking out for this since it can be rather expensive the AH.
• Don’t overlook plus armor gear. It can be just as if not better then having resistance.
• Unlike D2 your going to have to do some kiting. Not all mobs will be easily tankable. Just kite for a bit until you get cooldowns back up.
• Unless you have the gear for it a shield is really important for endgame content. If it’s your first character you pretty much have to be wearing one for act2 on in Inferno.
• The forums are great for finding out what builds have worked and not worked for Barbarians.